Monday, June 25, 2012

nba knicks jersey OK

Listen, OK? Zhang F, was remanded to the detention of indwelling room, Liu, vanilla with Lee came to the interrogation room.
Interrogation room, Lee vanilla sitting on the bench, or obediently the appearance of a weak woman, head bowed, blushing, hand do not know where.
Lee vanilla body shocked, and bowed his head, his face red and white: oakley knocked at the hands of the folder: , who had sexual relations with a woman last time I arraigned your cup to drink your saliva on the adhesion,real air jordans for cheap, I will take the cup to do a test, the results of your DNA with the deceased Wangming Yang Yin `stem outer wall on the adhesion of Yin `Road fluid DNA,nba knicks jersey, that is, and Wang Mingyang sexual relationship a woman is you!Hearing this, Lee vanilla body can not help but flick, burying our heads a little lower.
Liu Wei and other people are surprised, Xiaoyun Qi is more surprised and delighted, look at an oakley, in his eyes seems to be complaining about why he does not this news a little earlier to tell her. Oakley winked toward him, lips : Xiaoyun Qi oakley intimate knowledge of them seeing the heart calmed down, they listened quietly oakley trial.
Lee vanilla kept his head down, did not see them wink moment, she looked up, with a crying tone, said: to me and asked where I go, I said to go to the cinema, he said to send me to, I got on the bus. our two sitting at the back, he suddenly slips my hand pile of money is kind of from the bank to get out tying up the money, and then he began to touch me ...... that long like me said, and I want to ... to do that sort of thing ... if I promised to give me a stack of my distraught also did not resist and he took me to an alley, one saw in the corner. finished, he gave me a stack of money, I'm leaving. Lee vanilla shame and embarrassment, is afraid of, head down, on and off, said: I swear, only this time I saw Uncle Wang he is dodging the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment