Saturday, August 18, 2012

fake oakleys long time no see Dai children and four red

Fill and no. Xie Xiaozhao on the sofa, I smiled and said: Do it boss!
After listening to my words, Koger with a wry smile ran to me and sat down beside a long face and said: vain Guards Athletic Center is so prosperous, precisely because we do absolutely fair and impartial, otherwise ......
Shoved up his hand, I seriously looked at the Koger said: Guards of the perspective and standpoint, if the Guards and the outside world for the selection of conflict and contradiction to the Guards! Here, lazy smile, continued: participants, leading to the collapse of the center of the Guards Athletic, I must also participate in! With a wry smile on the sofa, the Koger helplessly shook his head: After listening to Koger, then, I could not help cheap nfl smile, patted on the shoulder of Koger, I smiled and said: ? to know ... Guards Athletic you single-handedly engage,fake oakleys, to increase regulatory rules by what rules, not your word do it? I paused, continued: Na, I believe that she can at least provide you with dozens of ways, absolutely will not let the outside world was not fair, somehow, it will become the new attractions! Listened to me, Koger eyes could not help a bright, excited nodded and said: news!
Smiled and nodded his head, looked at the time, almost noon, since the game three days later, I also do not need to worry, while there are still three days free, I still have a good rest!
I gently stood up, long time no see Dai children and four red, yellow, blue, green girl, the next three days, I will accompany them.
Left the headquarters of the then Amagi, I quickly rushed towards the house, so far,fake oakley, I have several, space bag Jade Garden Guards headquarters of the island's six goals, oakleys temple, and the Orcs Xiewang City Royal Palace, where are my home.
But not the same, and other home, access home in the days of the city, is only to know and my closest people, most people only know that my other home, do not know me in the next days the city a home.
Back many years from the Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment